Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35: Letter to My Readers

Throughout the course A Blog of One's Own, I have maintained this blog over a 13 week period because it was involved with my homework assignments. From doing so, I have become to understand why blogging has become such a huge phenomenon, because it's so simple. When my teacher first mentioned blogging I thought "Oh no" this is going to be so much work to read and write a blog about it, but it turned out to be the complete opposite. For the future, I hope that my blog can help other students enrolled in this class that need help understanding the reading or just to get an idea of how the blog is used for the class. As well as I hope that my blog is informing and interesting for any other people out there reading it. I feel most proud about on all the blogs, I was able to fulfill the requirement easily, after doing the reading even if I did not understand the chapter completely, I was still able to complete the assignment with the knowledge that I did have of the story or chapter. After this course ends, I do not think that I will continue to write blogs but I will not be deleting it. I think that I will keep the blogs up so that later on I can look back at and kind of like an old photo album that are juts fun to look back at or like a diary from when you were a kid that you can look back at and remember the things you discuss in it. There is not much else I wish to tell me readers except that blogs are a simple thing to use for any type of communication that you want to have and that writing in a blog is not necessarily something you can explain but kind of like something you have to experience for yourself.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Lauren, glad it wasn't so bad, and I like your statement that it's something that just has to be experienced.